Around the Bend Celebrate Xmas at Expansive Chalet on 1.7 Acres w/Amazing Location & 2 Decks
Size –5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 9-16
Location! Location! Location! Centrally located, just 7 miles from downtown Gatlinburg and 5 miles from Pigeon Forge. Recharge at this beautifully appointed chalet featuring a spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows and beautiful beams. The chalet has expansive outdoor living spaces, ideal for hosting outdoor gatherings or simply enjoying the beautiful mountain scenery. Spend time on the wraparound deck that features a hot tub and covered, al fresco dining or sneak away to the private, covered deck and enjoy the warmth of the firepit. The gourmet kitchen features vaulted ceilings with an industrial grade refrigerator, stainless-steel appliances, stone countertops and a fully stocked kitchen. The kitchen is a stunning and luxurious space for cooking, dining, and entertaining. Our 3,100 square foot chalet comfortably accomomodates groups of 1-16 guests on 1.7 acres. Each of the 5 bedrooms have been completely redecorated and have new, comfortable mattresses.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: SLEEPS (16)
- Living Room - Gas Fireplace, 78" Smart TV, and Pool Table
- Gourmet Kitchen - Dining for 12
- Bedroom #1 - King w/En Suite, Queen Pull Out Couch, 42" Smart TV, Private Bath with Walk in Shower
- Bedroom #2 - King, 42" Smart TV
- Bedroom #3 - Queen
- Full Bath with Tub
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Bedroom #4 - (2) Twin Beds, 42" Flat Screen TV
- Bedroom #5 - (2) Full Beds, Queen Murphy Bed, 42" Smart TV
- Bath with Shower
- 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Multicade w/60 games
- Wraparound Deck - Brand New Hot Tub, Dining for 8, Accessible From Main Level
- Private Patio - Firepit, Seating for 8, Accessible From Main Level
- Brand New Hot Tub
- Cornhole and Jenga
The house is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg off of Hwy 441 (the Spur) and Flat Branch Road. Although shops, restaurants and activities are only a ten-minute drive away, the area feels peaceful and secluded. Our cabin is a very easy 5-minute (1 mi) drive from Hwy 441. A large, concrete driveway makes parking suitable for 4 vehicles.
The chalet has everything you need to stay entertained during your stay. There are 5 TVs, high speed Internet, a multicade, pool table, and plenty of board games to keep the young at heart busy.
- 8 Miles to Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster
- 6 Miles to The Island
- 8 Miles to Titanic Museum
- 7 Miles to Dollywood and Splash Country
- 8 Miles to Parrot Mountain and Gardens
- 5 Miles to Downtown Gatlinburg
- 6 Miles to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park
✅Location – 10 Minutes to All the Action of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge!
✅5 Bed, 3 Bath
✅New Hot Tub
✅Wi-Fi with Roku to stream Netflix/Hulu/etc. (byo passwords)
✅Private, Large Outdoor Space that Feels Secluded
✅Pool Table and Multicade Game
✅Easy Road and Driveway
CHILDREN OF ALL AGES WELCOME
This is a kid-friendly cabin with amenities for younger guests including a highchair, Pack 'n Play crib and sheets (upon request), and baby gate.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All guests must be 25+ with the exception of children with their parents.
- Rental agreement and photo of driver's license required for age verification purposes.
- We supply paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, kitchen trash bags, dishwasher pods, laundry detergent and dryer sheets, a mini bottle of dish detergent, sponge, salt, pepper, variety of seasonings, and oil. Condiments and ziplocs are not provided.
- 16 People Maximum. If you bring more people than accounted for on your reservation, we will charge you $100 per person over said number.
- 4 Vehicle Max
- There are cameras in place for your protection. If you touch or tamper with cameras you will be asked to leave the property immediately. This is for your protection!
- The cabin is in the woods. You will likely see and hear critters. There is no attic. If a squirrel crawls on the roof, you will hear it. If it's raining, you will hear it. If you see a bear during your stay whether in the park or in the driveway, do not feed it. Stay away from it. They are dangerous. Bears are RARE!
- The hot tub is for guests 25 and over only. Alcohol is not allowed near the hot tub. You are not allowed to use the hot tub if you have consumed alcohol or you are pregnant. Use the hot tub AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- No late check-out or early check-in. If this should happen we reserve the right to charge $50 per hour.
- No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are beyond our control.
- Pets are not allowed. If you sneak in a pet of any kind you will be charged an additional $175 and you will likely be asked to leave.
- Absolutely no fires with the exception of the fireplaces and designated firepit. Unauthorized fires (including candles) will be charged $100 plus damages.
- No parties in or near the premises, no loud noise after 10pm.
- We are available Monday – Saturday 9am-6pm via Messenger only. No phone or text.
- There are no steep mountain roads.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if your question is not answered here, please feel free to message us through the platform)
- What linens are included? We provide linens for beds, bath towels, wash cloths and beach towels.
- What household supplies are provided? We supply paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, kitchen trash bags, dishwasher pods, laundry detergent and dryer sheets, a mini bottle of dish detergent and sponge.
- What does the kitchen include? The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
- Do you provide any baby items? Yes! We provide a highchair, baby gates and pack n' play (sheets provided upon request).
- Do you provide a grill? Yes! And it is propane.
- Do you provide firewood? There is a gas fireplace in the living room which does not require wood. The kitchen fireplace requires wood.
- Do you allow pets? Under no circumstance do we allow pets.
- Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned and refilled for every stay.
- Is the price flexible? We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
- When will I get the address and cabin access info? Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent two days prior to check-in.
- What time is check-in and check-out? You may check in any time after 4pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
- Do you provide travel insurance? If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of travel insurance which can be purchased through us.
- Can I cancel if the weather is bad? Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
- Do I need 4-wheel drive? Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It's basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have a 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
- What type of internet do you provide? We provide high speed WiFi.
- Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? We do not allow check outs on major holidays so our cleaners are able to enjoy time with their families.
|Setting & View||