Livin' Easy Amazing Location! Spacious & Airy w/Secluded Deck + Hot Tub
Size –4 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 6-10
Unwind at this stunning, newly remodeled log cabin, beautifully decorated and featuring a spiral staircase, spacious family room and an 800 square foot deck with hot tub. Enjoy the seasonal mountain views from the hot tub and deck. Our 2,100 square foot cabin comfortably accommodates groups of 1-10 guests. Each of the 4 bedrooms have been completely redecorated and have new, comfortable mattresses. Wood ceilings and modern rustic décor throughout the cabin set the tone for your relaxing retreat. Livin’ Easy has a fully appointed kitchen with a stainless-steel microwave, stove, dishwasher, quartz countertops and a fully stocked kitchen.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: SLEEPS (10)
- Master King Suite – Flat Screen TV – Private Bath with Walk-in Shower
- Queen Bedroom – Flat Screen TV
- Kid’s Room – (2) Twins - Arcade
- Tub/Shower Combo
- Living Room - 1 Sleeper Sofa – Pool Table
- Temperature Controlled Sunroom
- King Bedroom – Separate AC Unit - Flat Screen TV – Private Reading Nook
The house is located in Wears Valley, a mesmerizing landscape of rolling hills with unspoiled forest. Although shops, restaurants and activities are only a ten-minute drive away, the area feels peaceful and secluded. Our cabin is a very easy 5-minute drive up the mountain from 321. A large, asphalt driveway makes parking suitable for 4 vehicles.
We’ve designed the spaces in the cabin to give you everything you could want when visiting the Smokies. The outdoor deck is the perfect place to spend time in the hot tub, grilling steaks, and lounging. From morning to night, our deck provides the amenities that will quickly melt away any stress you’ve brought with you. You will feel like you are tucked away in a tree house while enjoying your coffee in the morning or relaxing in the hot tub at night with the sounds of nature around you. Alternatively, spend time in the temperature-controlled sunroom that looks out to the lush front yard while reading a book or playing a hand of cards.
Livin’ Easy has everything you need to stay entertained during your stay. There are 4 TVs, high speed Internet, a pool table and plenty of board games to keep the young at heart busy.
- 5 Miles to Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster
- 5 Miles to The Island
- 2 Miles to Titanic Museum
- 8 Miles to Dollywood and Splash Country
- 2 Miles to Parrot Mountain and Gardens
- 14 Miles to Downtown Gatlinburg
- 15 Miles to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park
HIGHLIGHTS OF LIVIN' EASY:
✅ 4 Bed (3 bedrooms, 1 loft), 2 Bath
✅ Newly remodel cabin
✅ Hot Tub
✅ Wi-fi with Roku to stream Netflix/Hulu/etc. (byo passwords)
✅ Pool Table
✅ Arcade Game
✅ Easy road and driveway
✅ Great for guests with mobility challenges
CHILDREN OF ALL AGES WELCOME
This is a kid-friendly cabin with amenities for younger guests including a highchair, Pack 'n Play crib and sheets (upon request).
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- All guests must be 25+ with the exception of children with their parents.
- Rental agreement and photo of driver's license required for age verification purposes.
- 10 People Maximum. If you bring more people than accounted for on your reservation, we will charge you $100 per person over said number.
- 4 Vehicle Max
- A starter set of soaps, shampoos, coffee and toiletries are provided. Condiments and ziplocs are not provided.
- There are no steep mountain roads.
- There are cameras in place for your protection. If you touch or tamper with cameras you will be asked to leave the property immediately. This is for your protection!
- The cabin is in the woods. You will likely see and hear critters. The roof is metal. There is no attic. If a squirrel crawls on the roof, you will hear it. If it’s raining, you will hear it. If you see a bear during your stay whether in the park or in the driveway, do not feed it. Stay away from it. They are dangerous. Bears are RARE!
- The hot tub is for guests 25 and over only. Alcohol is not allowed near the hot tub. You are not allowed to use the hot tub if you have consumed alcohol or you are pregnant. Use the hot tub AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- No late check-out or early check in. If this should happen we reserve the right to charge $50 per hour.
- No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are beyond our control.
- Pets are not allowed. If you sneak in a pet of any kind you will be charged an additional $175 and you will likely be asked to leave.
- Absolutely no fires. Unauthorized fires (including candles) will be charged $100 plus damages.
- We are available Monday – Saturday 9am-6pm via Messenger only. No phone or text.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if your question is not answered here, please feel free to message us through the platform)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair and pack n’ play.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do you provide firewood? – No need. There is an electric fireplace in the living room. The wood fireplace should not be used for your safety.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
9. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
10. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent two days prior to check-in.
11. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 4pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
12. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of travel insurance (this does not go through us).
13. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
14. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 3 minute (.9 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved.
15. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
16. Is this cabin secluded? – The cabin is located in a neighborhood on .8 acres.
17. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi.
18. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? – We do not allow check-outs on major holidays so our cleaners are able to enjoy time with their families.
|Setting & View||