Off the Ridge Secluded Log Cabin w/Views, Gameroom, & Hot Tub
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 7-12
Unwind at this stunning log cabin, beautifully decorated and featuring a great room with floor to ceiling windows and beautiful beams, views of the rolling hills, a wraparound deck with hot tub, and a game room for all. Our 3,120 square foot cabin comfortably accommodates groups of 1-12 guests on 1.75 acres. Each of the 4 bedrooms have been completely redecorated and have new, comfortable mattresses. Off the Ridge has a fully appointed kitchen with a stainless-steel microwave, stove, dishwasher, stone countertops, and a fully stocked kitchen.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: SLEEPS (12)
- Master King Suite - 43" Flat Screen TV - Private Bath with Walk in Shower and Jacuzzi Tub
- Half Bath
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 75” Flat Screen TV
- Master King Suite - Separate AC Unit - 43" Flat Screen TV - Private Bath with Walk in Shower and Jacuzzi Tub
- Queen bedroom - 43" Flat Screen TV
- Kid's Room - Triple Bunk Bed, (2) Twins, (1) Double/Full
- Tub/Shower Combo
- 1 Sleeper Sofa
- Game Room with 75” Flat Screen TV, Arcade and Air Hockey
The house is located in Mill Creek, the quiet side of Pigeon Forge, just east of Wears Valley. Although shops, restaurants and activities are only a five-minute drive away, the area feels peaceful and secluded. Our cabin is a very easy 5-minute (2.2 mi) drive from 321. A large, asphalt driveway makes parking suitable for 4 vehicles.
Off the Ridge has everything you need to stay entertained during your stay. There are 5 TVs, high speed Internet, an arcade and air hockey table, and plenty of board games to keep the young at heart busy.
- 5 Miles to Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster
- 4 Miles to The Island
- 6 Miles to Titanic Museum
- 5 Miles to Dollywood and Splash Country
- 6 Miles to Parrot Mountain and Gardens
- 8 Miles to Downtown Gatlinburg
- 10 Miles to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park
HIGHLIGHTS OF OFF THE RIDGE:
✅Location – 5 Minutes to All the Action of Pigeon Forge!
✅4 Bed (3 bedrooms, 1 loft), 3.5 Bath
✅Hot Tub with Amazing Views
✅Wi-Fi with Roku to stream Netflix/Hulu/etc. (byo passwords)
✅Secluded with no Cabins in Sight
✅Air Hockey and Arcade Game
✅Easy Road and Driveway
CHILDREN OF ALL AGES WELCOME
This is a kid-friendly cabin with amenities for younger guests including a highchair, Pack 'n Play crib and sheets (upon request), and baby gates.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- We are in the mountains and the Internet is provided via Starlink satellite. Streaming is possible most of the time. During a bad storm, you may notice latency or it may go out.
- All guests must be 25+ with the exception of children with their parents.
- Rental agreement and photo of driver's license required for age verification purposes.
- A starter set of soaps, shampoos, coffee and toiletries are provided. Condiments and ziplocs are not provided.
- 12 People Maximum. If you bring more people than accounted for on your reservation, we will charge you $100 per person over said number.
- 4 Vehicle Max
- There are cameras in place for your protection. If you touch or tamper with cameras you will be asked to leave the property immediately. This is for your protection!
- The cabin is in the woods. You will likely see and hear critters. The roof is metal. There is no attic. If a squirrel crawls on the roof, you will hear it. If it’s raining, you will hear it. If you see a bear during your stay whether in the park or in the driveway, do not feed it. Stay away from it. They are dangerous. Bears are RARE!
- The hot tub is for guests 25 and over only. Alcohol is not allowed near the hot tub. You are not allowed to use the hot tub if you have consumed alcohol or you are pregnant. Use the hot tub AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- No late check-out or early check-in. If this should happen we reserve the right to charge $50 per hour.
- No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/other things that are beyond our control.
- Pets are not allowed. If you sneak in a pet of any kind you will be charged an additional $175 and you will likely be asked to leave.
- Absolutely no fires. Unauthorized fires (including candles) will be charged $100 plus damages.
- No parties in or near the premises, no loud noise after 10pm.
- We are available Monday – Saturday 9am-6pm via Messenger only. No phone or text.
- There are no steep mountain roads.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if your question is not answered here, please feel free to message us through the platform)
- What linens are included? We provide linens for beds, bath towels, wash cloths and beach towels.
- What household supplies are provided? We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
- What does the kitchen include? The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
- Do you provide any baby items? Yes! We provide a highchair, baby gates and pack n’ play (sheets provided upon request).
- Do you provide a grill? Yes! And it is propane.
- Do you provide firewood? No need. There is a gas fireplace in the living room.
- Do you allow pets? Under no circumstance do we allow pets.
- Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? Yes! Our hot tube is drained, cleaned and refilled for every stay.
- Is the price flexible? We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
- When will I get the address and cabin access info? Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent two days prior to check-in.
- What time is check-in and check-out? You may check in any time after 4pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
- Do you provide travel insurance? If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of travel insurance (this does not go through us).
- Can I cancel if the weather is bad? Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
- Do I need 4-wheel drive? Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have a 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
- What type of internet do you provide? We provide HughesNet Satellite Wi-fi.
- Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? We do not allow check outs on major holidays so our cleaners are able to enjoy time with their families.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)